Sunday, December 6, 2009

November 4, 2009

OI! Family! How is every one doing? How is the cold weather! For me its so hot down hear! We are in the summer time so it’s way hot! We went tracking on Friday and I was drenched when we cam back. I don’t know how humid it is cause I guess I have just gotten use to it, but my papers are always a little wet its crazy! Things this week have been great! Portuguese comes and goes there are times when I can understand it and times when I can speak it but for the most part is only have and half crazy crazy stuff! Tracking went great on Friday! They gave us 4 o livros de Mormon to pass out in two hours. It went really good we could understand people and we could kind of talk with them but they seamed to understand us! It has been one of the best experiences here so far! It was hard work but it was so rewarding to see how people are touched by hearing the words of Deus! It’s really quite a cool thing! And for the next two years I’m very excited to be able to bring people this happiness! People hear are way nice they will stop to listen to you whale they are on there way to some place. Elder Smedley and I are doing great our teachers keep saying that we are doing good and they remind us every day that the ctm is not to learn Portuguese but to learn the gospel! They promise us that in two years we will speak Portuguese so it gives me comfort! lol. Things here are really good though! They do their best to make us feel like we are at home! So its very nice! I’m so very glad that I am here doing the Lords work and bring blessings to families!I love you all so very much! Keep smiling!

Elder Engh!

No comments:

Post a Comment